The daily quest of Charles Henderson Middle School is to provide a safe and motivating environment that will facilitate the maximum learning potential of all students to become responsible citizens in our global and ever changing society.
· Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
· All students should have the opportunity to learn.
· Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
· Students learn best when they are actively engaged in learning process.
· Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
· A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
· Cultural diversity can increase students understanding of different peoples and cultures.
· Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the advancing the school’s mission.
· The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become responsible citizens in our global and ever changing society.